“A good archer is known not by his arrows but by his aim.”
One of the popular games Crysis uses Compound bows.
A compound allow you to hide in the woods to take-down your prey quietly.Compounds are easy to carry. It is easily attach to a backpack and won’t fall so easily on your journey.
The compound bow is rapidly becoming the bow of choice for the hunters and Professionals.
Here is a list of 7 Best Compound bows 2019 of Top Compound bow Companies
Some of these are also include best compound bow for beginners
Before spending money it’s necessary to know what you are going to buy. Therefore we provided the reviews given below, so that the buyers who are new to this would be able to choose smartly what you find best and suitable.
If you are in a hurry, then you can easily find two of the best bows under.
One bow is great for professionals in comparison to others and the other one is the best compound bow for beginners and best compound bow for the money.
-> Genesis Original Bow ( The best Compound bow 2019 )
|Brand Name||Speed||Draw Weight||Mass Weight||Price|
30 – 55 lbs
17 to 21 lbs
55 – 70 lbs
The Official bow for the NASP. The genesis bow is the perfect choice for starters and professionals of all sizes and age. It is a really reliable and strong compound that’s really hard to break. It can go to straight to shooting without a complicated setup tuning and tuning the Complicated compound bow part names.
This bow also comes with 12 colors. There is also a Genesis Pro that is for advance users who want power.
Here are the features of the best compound bow:
- AXLE TO AXLE LENGTH: 35 1/2”
- BRACE HEIGHT: 7 5/8”
- ADJUSTABLE DRAW WEIGHT: 10-20 LBS
- DRAW LENGTH RANGE: 15-30”
- MASS WEIGHT: 3.5 LBS
- Official bow of the NASP
- Both Left and right handed
- Ready to use out of the box
- Lightweight (Easy to handle)
- Draw Weight can be adjusted if required
- Affordable bow
- Fit for everyone
- Made in the USA
- Can be used by both hands
- No arrows and sight included (you have to purchase them separately)
This compound bow has smooth pull is fast and versatile bow Just like a Raptor!
This compound bow is well built and have an impressive quality of material for its price.
If you compare other bows around the same price, you will find that they consist of plastic materials that can break quickly. It’s good to see RAPTOR doing how things are meant to be done. It uses only aluminum and no plastic.
This bow can be adjusted for almost any size person i without the need for a bow press! The kit can be an excellent choice for a beginner archer/bowhunter or for a professionals on a budget looking for great value for money. It’s available in 2 colors, black and the very popular G3 camo.
Here are the features of this Popular bow:
- Speed 315 FPS
- Draw Weight 30-70
- Draw Length 24.5 – 31″
- LIMBS MADE IN USA
- Fully adjustable 24.5-31”
- Draw 30-70LB pull
- Up to 315 FPS
- WARRANTY & 100%
- 30 day GUARANTEE
- 5 Pin Lighted Sigh
- Biscuit Rest
- W STRING STOP
- Can be used by both beginners and Professionals.
- Durable metal frame that outperforms the plastic bows.
- Good Customer Support
- No Bow Press Required
- Arrow speed at 315 FPS.
- Very accurate
- Solid and durable
- Best value for money
- Fully-customizable and fits any body size/shape
- Smooth and consistent shooting
- Very good value for the money
- Have variety of accessories but you’ll have to buy them separately.
- Couple of reports of cable pulling out they’ll fix in near future.
- Arrows are not given with the Compound bow and are to be purchased separately.
- Minor cable guard issue reported
The Diamonds Infinite Edge Pro is of high quality, versatile, feature packed bow and a perfect fit.
It really does not matter if you buy it for your 12 year old son, your 9 year old granddaughter or your 45 year old hunting buddy.
It fits archers of all ages and Experience. With its draw length from 13 to 31 inches and its adjustable draw weight from 5 to 70 pounds it is well suited for pretty much all kinds of activities, be it target shooting, bow-hunting or bow-fishing.
Infinite Edge Pro Package contains a lot of useful items. It has Extended draw length for longer draw archers and a solid back wall (it is diamond best selling bows of all time)
With its Infinity setting the Infinite Edge Pro is also best suited for schools or courses which makes it a true multi-shooter.
There are other compounds that shoot arrows with 370 fps, but they cost a lot more than the Infinite Edge Pro.
- Usability Right and left hand
- Speed 310 fps
- Draw length 13’’-31’’
- Draw weight 5-70 lbs
- Axle to Axle 31’’
- Net Weight 3.2 lbs
- Cams system Dual Eccentric cam system
- Bowfishing Yes
- Made in America
- Lifetime warranty
- Wide adjustment rate
- Comfortable draw
- Helpful customer service
- Included accessories
- Beginner friendly
- Extremely adjustable / fits nearly everyone
- For beginners and seasoned pros
- Some accessories needs improvements. (Tundra sight, arrow rest)
- Needs a quite bit of adjustment
- Sight is okay but can be replaced
This compound bow is good built and quality model for bowhunting or archery.
Currently available for right handed shooters only.
Aluminum made Cams and the dual cam system works amazingly.
It has an axle to axle length of only 28″ this one is very compact model. It’s net weight is 3.3 lbs, which is apparently not that lightweight. After putting some add-ons on it, the weight may go up to well over 4 lbs.
It’s string length is 48.8″ and the length of cable is 30″. The Leader Accessories 30-55 Hunting works smoothly with dual cam system.
The draw length have a range of 19″ to 29″. If your draw length exceeds 29 inches, then you will need to look for a different model.
Draw length can be adjusted by the Allen wrench as well. A let-off of 70% is quite normal, the valley feels to be wide enough and the back wall is pretty solid. Has a brace height of 7″.
- Hand Orientation: Right. Draw Weight: 30 – 55 lbs. Draw Length: 19″ – 29″
- Max Speed: 296 FPS . Let Off: 70%. Axle to Axle: 28″. Brace Height: 7″. Weight: 3.3 lbs.
- Aluminum Riser. Arrow Tip Weight: 100 grains. Arrow Spine Deflection: 0.441″
- No bow press is needed
- 1 Year of Warranty on the bow excluding strings & cables. 30″
- Very affordable.
- Very well made.
- Accurate and quiet shooting
- Needs improved add-ons.
- Accessories are to be purchased separately.
The Crosman Elkhorn is for beginners to learn how to start with a bow and to learn shooting. It comes with 2 composite arrows, 2-piece quiver, arm guard, finger tab, sights and arrows.
Its structure is made made up of durable, heavyweight (composite limbs).
The cam system is quite good. Due to the solid cable there is a special cable guard included for good shooting performance. The axle-axle length is 33“. The weight is 1 lb and 12 oz. The Crosman Elkhorn Jr is available in black color and for right-handed archers. The 8 inch brace height is a good design providing accurate shot. The right-hand grip integrated design allows for best hand placement. The cam/wheel design provides good shooting performance.
Increased draw weight and length the ability to adjust draw weight and length Safety accessories More power and speed
Develops more advanced aiming and shooting skills Prepares archer for professional archery
The Crosman Elkhorn Jr is not proper for hunting and bowfishing.
- Model Number ABY1721
- Weight 3.3 lbs
- Axle-to-Axle Length 33″
- Brace Height 8″
- Draw Weight 17 to 21 lbs
- Max draw 26″
- Limbs 1 Piece Composite
- Riser Composite
- System Cam Wheel
- Package Set contains 2 Composite Arrows, rest, sight, arm guard, 2 piece quiver, finger tab
- Lightweight and Portable feature make
- easier to handle
- very affordable price
- very well made bow
- easy to use for children age 9-13
- Included addons are more on the cheap side.
- Good Compound bow set with money. But not recommend for hunting case. It is better for practice.
- Doesn’t provide any manual guide for children handling. That affects first time user.
The bow features an 35” axle-axle, 30” draw length, 270 FPS.
This compound bow has a strong piece layered limb that weights up to 70 lbs.
When the string is pulled back, the bow takes 70 lbs of force the arrow is launched at an outstanding speed of 270 FPS.
The SAS Rage is not one of the quietest bows on the market but, with the addition of string dampeners and a vibration absorbers stabilizer, it will quieten down enough to make it useable for hunting.
Because the dual cams on this bow feature a moderate design, the Southland Archery Supply Rage has a very smooth draw cycle that is well suited for novice archers. Also the cam has a feature which is a moveable stop pin that creates a fixed wall that will enable beginning archers to develop a consistent anchor point.
- Draw Length: 25″ – 31″
- Draw Weight: 55 – 70 lbs.
- Axle to Axle: 35″
- Let Off: 70%
- Max Speed: 270 FPS
- Recommended Arrow: 30″ Carbon and Aluminum arrow recommended
- Net weight: 4.4 lbs
- Good price point
- Seems to be well manufactured
- Forgiving Axle to Axle
- Included arrow shelf and sight are very bad
- This compound bow is rather heavy and gets even heavier when addons are attached.
- The included manual does not help a lot.
This compound has a strong piece layered limb to draw weight upto 55 lbs. Pulling the string back the bow will take 55 lbs of force and it happens along to the twin cam idlers activate. When the arrow is released it is launched at an speed of 206 FPS.
The 41.5 inches axle-axle integration is obviously a good combination for a compound bow for beginners. The 29 inches draw length is best for someone who is trying to get starting with bow shooting.
The back pivoting limb pockets are great particularly because they firmly hold and protect the innovative limbs of the bow.
Outstanding Speed of 206Ft Per Second
- Draw Length: 29″
- Draw Weight: 40-55 lbs
- Axle to Axle: 41.5″
- Let Off: 70%
- Max Speed: 206 FPS
- Recommended Arrow: 30″ Carbon and Aluminum arrow recommended
- Net weight: 4 lbs
- Three year manufacturer warranty.
- This compound bow is affordable for beginner to intermediate compound
- Shoots very accurately after using addons
- Compressed ABS Limbs for long life
- Adjustable Bow Sight.
- Right Hand Only.
- No set-up instructions
- Cheap accessories
These are all the top compound bows for 2019
If you want to find discount coupons and tips before buying check this post.
Also you can find in Amazon a option where you can buy used compound bows.
Here is a complete review for best arrows if you are interested to buy arrows.
Also here is a complete guide on how to use a compound bow.
Here is a video below to help you out if you are new to shooting compound bow.
Compound Bow Shooting Tips
How to adjust draw weight and length compound bow.