Airbrush is just too much fun so we made a guide so you can easily find the best Airbrush in the market.
Here are the 5 best airbrush.
|Harder & Steenbeck Infinity CR Plus||Self-centering socket-type nozzles 0.15mm + 0.4mm|
|Iwata HP-CS||0.35mm needle and self-centering nozzle|
|NEO CN AIRBRUSH||Needle/Fluid nozzle: 0,35 mm|
|Iwata-Medea High Performance Plus C AIRBRUSH||0.3mm needle/nozzle|
|Badger Air-Brush Co. Sotar 2020-2F||0.21 needle|
Harder & Steenbeck Infinity CR is one of the top-notch airbrush you can get on the market these days (rated Hi-End class airbrush). Although Expensive highly recommended.
It is equipped with a self-centering socket-type nozzle so that it has no threads and fixes by nozzle cap from one side and by the air pressure on the Teflon seal from the other side.
The trigger is regulated so it could be set to different levels which make this airbrush amazing. It is great for painting miniatures or bigger objects with a thicker needle.
- Innovative, adjustable trigger mechanism
- Self-centering socket-type nozzles 0.15mm + 0.4mm
- Triple coating
- Gravity feed 2ml + 5ml cups with lids
- Precision quick- fix end piece with numbered dial
- PTFE seals
Iwata Eclipse is a popular airbrush with Automotive artists, fine artists, modelers, and students. Perfect for beginners and recommended by professionals.
This airbrush features a unique 0.35mm needle and nozzle combination for fine-detail spraying. It is an amazing tool for applying heavier paints and provides precision spraying.
Its 0.35 needle tip will allow you to vary between a spray of a hairline to 2″ (50-mm) round and it’s easy to clean.
- Fantastic for fine and medium spray patterns
- Single cut-away handle
- Self-Centering Nozzle
- Features 0.35mm needle
- 1/3 ounce sized cup
- Resists Breakage – Needle made of high quality Spring-Steel
- Solvent resistant needle packing for longer life
- Easy to clean
This Gravity-feed Neo Cn airbrush perform well at lower air pressures, which helps to create greater detail. The Neo Cn arrives in a nice, pre-cut, high-density, green foam.
It has a dual-action trigger with a 0.35 mm needle and nozzle combination.
The NEO airbrush series are easy to use and clean. So it is a great value for any beginner. This airbrushes can be used with a variety of different paints and mediums.
It’s nozzle and needle are capable of spraying fine to medium lines which are perfect for modeler’s needs. It also features the capability of swapping paint cups from smaller to larger capacities.
- This airbrush perform well at lower air pressures, which helps to create greater detail
- Ideal for use with smaller air compressors that produce a maximum of psi 20
- Unique 0.35-mm needle and nozzle combination for fine detail spraying
- Funnel shaped removable cups allow for easy cleanup and more efficient paint flow
- Ideal operation is between 5 and 35 psi
This IWATA airbrush Plus is one of the best airbrush to learn on. It is a professional grade model so you can expect the highest build quality and durability.
Every design aspect of this model is built for precision and comfort which allows for extended use without any issue.
It is tested to assure accurate control and are self-sealing, which eliminates the need for messy sealers. Steel alloys allow durability and resist damage.
- 0.3mm needle/nozzle
- Dual-purpose, cutaway and pre-set handle for easy clean up and precise control of paint flow
- Larger threads on nozzle offers a more secure fit and better centering of the nozzle
- Single-piece auxiliary lever/needle-chucking guide provides easy assembly
- 1/3 oz / 9 ml fluid cup that is ideal for color mixing
Badger SOTAR 20/20 is a dual action, internal mix, gravity feed airbrush. This airbrush comes with its 0.21 needle which allows you to paint efficiently and very fine details work.
It is lightweight which offers firm control over the device and spray. Educed paints, watercolors, inks, dyes, and low viscosity acrylics can be sprayed with the 20/20.
This airbrush has a mounted 1/12 ounce color cup which allows for extended use before having to add color. Overall this is a great tool for miniatures, model painting or artistic cosmetics.
It is more suitable for professional illustrator users that want to take it to a step higher. This airbrush needle can get bent easily so be careful with it.
- 0.21 needle
- Ideal airbrush for fine and commercial artists
- 1/12 ounce color cup
- Spray finely pigmented, properly reduced paints, water colors, inks, dyes, and low viscosity acrylics
- Gravity feed
- Dual action
Feel free to share your thoughts and what you like more personally and why.
Admin Team Wikivela