Finding a lawn mower which is good both for cutting weeds as well as grass can be quite tough.
So Here i have reviewed Top 5 best lawn mower for weeds.
So you can easily chose which is well suited for you.
Top 5 Best Lawn Mower for Weeds:
|Greenworks 25022 Lawn Mower||Weight: 60 pounds|
150′ maximum cord length
7 cutting heights
20″ cutting width
12 amp motor
|Husqvarna L221A 160cc Mower||Weight: 69.4 pounds|
21-Inch cutting width
15-Gauge Steel deck
Powerful 160cc engine
|Troy-Bilt TB220 Lawn Mower||Weight: 79.5 pounds|
Powerful 159cc OHV engine
21 inches Steel Deck
|Husqvarna MZ61 Riding Mower||Weight: 770 pounds|
Cutting Width: 61 in
11 Gauge Steel Cutting Deck
|Ariens 915223 IKON-X FR691||Weight: 871 pounds|
Dimensions: 78 x 41 x 64 inches
Power Source: Gasoline-Powered
It is for people who own a small yard which has weeds. This type of lawn mower never needs gas and never needs an expensive battery replacement.
But its disadvantage here is the cord which limits the use. It is lightweight and is very easy to operate all you have to do is plug it in and push the power button.
Its Powerful 12 Amp motor and durable steel deck make the job easier and quicker. 7-position height adjustment makes it easier to work on different types of weed.
Its Foldable design makes it compact so it can be stored in small places without any problem.
The lawnmower has plenty of power which gives a high-quality cut you need, as long as you are starting with a sharp blade and aren’t pushing at an unreasonable pace.
- 12 amp motor
- 20″ cutting width
- 10″ rear wheels, 7″ front wheels
- Steel deck
- 7 cutting heights from 1 1/2″ – 3 3/4″
- Side discharge/mulch/bag
- 150′ maximum cord length
- No gasoline or charging needed
- Surprisingly powerful
- Large deck compared to most other electric models
- 3 clipping discharge options
- Lightweight and maneuverable
- Easy to use and set up.
- Durable frame and parts
- Long 4-year warranty
- Reduction of power on wet grass
- The cord can be cumbersome
- Reduction of power on wet or thick grass
- The cord can be unmanageable
- Limited distance depending on cord
The 21-Inch cutting width and 15-Gauge steel deck make it’s durable and strong.
It works very well in cutting the grass of different heights. It features a bag which has a large capacity so you can easily mow large ground of weeds.
Its All-wheel drive automatically shifts between 2 and 4 wheel drive which results in full traction and superior performance in all turf conditions.
Adjustable handle allows you to adjust its handle height according to your need. Its Powerful 160cc engine offers high-performance rear-wheel operation.
- Weight: 69.4 pounds
- Dimensions: 61.5 x 21 x 38.5 inches
- 15-Gauge Steel deck
- 21-Inch cutting width
- Powerful 160cc engine
- All-wheel drive
- 15 gauge steel deck
- 21-inch cutting width
- The large capacity collection bag
- Emission issues
It has a cutting and mulching deck with three different options to choose for the desired cut. It is a 3-in-1 self-propelled mower with a powerful 159cc OHV engine.
Wheels size are approximately 8 x 8 inches which provide great grip and even when working on uneven surfaces.
The 3-in-1 mulching capabilities gives you options to select your desired cut for either mulching, cutting and bagging needs. Dual-lever height adjustment makes it smooth and comfortable for use.
Troy Bilt TB 220 lawn mower can also work on hills. Its Tri-Action cutting system delivers a clean and even cut in just one pass. As it’s self-propelled, so handling it would be easy.
- Weight: 79.5 pounds
- Dimensions: 36.7 x 24 x 17.8 inches
- Steel Deck: 21 inches long
- 3-in-1 mulching capabilities
- Dual-lever height adjustments
- Powerful 159cc OHV engine
- Adjustable height
- Easy to set up
- Very powerful engine
- Tri-Action means that you can get an even, clean cut throughout
- Its big bag can store a lot of grass, so you won’t have to empty it every few minutes
- Almost no noise while you mow the lawn
- Smooth maneuverability that feels almost like it’s gliding on the grass
- Not suitable for larger lawns
It is easy to use and starts immediately when you turn on the key. It is ideal for cutting weeds. The overall design of the Husqvarna MZ61 is quite amazing and offers a comfortable seat.
The Air Induction Mowing Technology allows air draws from the top and bottom of the deck which gives a superior cut and improves a grass lift.
Husqvarna MZ61 can mow lawn such as bumpy or a flat one with hills. As it offers speed adjustments and quick directional change on every kind of terrain.
The 61-inch cutting width speeds up the whole process of mowing. Husqvarna MZ61 has a powerful 27 HP and a V-twin design engine, this engine is smaller in size and also vibrates less than other engines
- Weight: 770 pounds
- Dimensions: 75.5 x 76 x 42 inches
- Cutting Width: 61 in
- Power Output: 24 HP
- Blades: 3
- 11 Gauge Steel Cutting Deck
- High speed and efficiency
- Extra wide cutting deck
- Safety controls
- Superior maneuverability
- Zero-turn for precision and speed
- Powerful 27 HP Briggs & Stratton engine
- Adjustable blades for height adjustment
- High seat covered in vinyl for comfort
- Accurate mowing and driving
- Comfortable seating
- A bit expensive
Its maximum speed is 7 mph. The 23 HP engine is quite powerful which gives you a great cutting power so cutting weed is no problem.
Fabricated cutting deck cuts a width of 52 inches which makes it suitable for mowing the lawn from 1 to 6 acres.
The Adjustable Control Arms allows you to adjust the control arms to three different directions which give you more flexibility and comfort. Its high-back padded seat has armrests so you can ride for hours without getting tired.
- Weight: 871 pounds
- Dimensions: 78 x 41 x 64 inches
- Power Source: Gasoline-Powered
- It is easy to ride.
- It can easily maneuver through small spaces.
- It gives you a comfortable ride.
- It can mow up to 5 acres of lawn.
- It is a heavy-duty machine despite its look.
- It has a fast forward speed (7 mph).
- Its small size makes it perfectly fit in your garage
- The State of California prohibits its use. It isn’t environmentally friendly.
- It’s initial and maintenance cost expensive as compared to its competitors and pushing lawnmowers.
- Consumes more gas compared to the automatic and manual transmission lawnmowers.